Monday, June 09, 2008


June 9, 2008
It is hot and humid today, I stopped by the little house on Route 53 and walked around the yard again to see if I would have any flashes of insight. I need to make a decision. The traffic again was loud, the yard actually is upland, with a decent lawn and quite a few trees. Someone has placed potted geraniums around, and the grass is cut so someone must be tending it; but I saw no one.
It says that Mass Housing financing is available. I called the Coldwell mortgage broker and left a message saying I wanted to find out what that meant. He called me back a few hours later. He is going to send me an application form for pre-approval. My feeling is that if I don’t have a large amount of money to put down, I will not get a re-hab loan or a new construction loan, so I will have to go for the more traditional homeowner’s loan and then refinance. I need to do some research not only on loans but also on property values.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home